3. Meeting format
Conducting email meetings, as allowed for in the WLP constitution, a consequence of cost reduction.
4. Congratulations and thank you
A sincere congratulations and thank you very much to all Candidates, Supporters, Volunteers and current Council Members.
5. National Council & Candidate Resignations
Accept resignations of Karen Cochrane, Samantha Castro, Dan Mathews and Luke Pearson. Confirm Leslie Cannold candidate dis-endorsement.
6. Terms of reference for Independent Review
Accepted the following terms of reference for inquiry;
1. Collect and submit to Bell Campbell Auditing, all material and note recollections of ‘on the move National Council meetings’ of preferences and process beginning at Greg Barnes email on preferences at 8pm 16/8/13 until the GVT submission to the AEC 17/8/13.
2. Review preference process and decisions of the National Council whereby an optimum method of preference decisions can be recommended for adoption by the party.
3. Overall review of campaign structure.
4. Please make submissions and relevant emails to <[email protected]>
5. Make terms of reference available at Wikileaksparty.org.au
7. National Council Directors and Office Bearers
Invite Matt Watt and Jamal Daoud to the National Council.
Appoint Omar Todd as Deputy Chairman.
Appoint Matt Watt as party Secretary.
Special thank you to retiring chairman Cassie Findlay.
Confirm John Shipton as acting CEO.
Appoint Julian Assange as Chairman.
8. Campaign expenditure and expected debt
Review of invoices for campaign expenditure, currently awaiting further invoices. We are expecting an outstanding debt of approximately $80,000. We continue to trade merchandise and except donations.
Accountant Debbie Severiny shall have our accounts ready for submission by Octobers end.
9. Next meeting
Date and time to be determined