In response to concerns expressed by our supporters and members about the errors made in some GVTs, the Party, in line with its values, has commissioned an independent review. The terms of reference are set out below.
1. Collect and submit to Bell Campbell Auditing, all material and note recollections of ‘on the move National Council meetings’ of preferences and process beginning at Greg Barnes email on preferences at 8pm 16/8/13 until the GVT submission to the AEC 17/8/13.
2. Review preference process and decisions of the National Council whereby an optimum method of preference decisions can be recommended for adoption by the party.
3. Overall review of campaign structure.
4. Please make submissions and relevant emails to [email protected]
5. Make terms of reference available at http://www.wikileaksparty.org.au
Update (Matt Watt 24/9/2013): The submissions will be accepted until September 29 2013.